LatinVFR Madrid for p3dv4 features:
- LEMD airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
- Airport and immediate surroundings built on a handmade customized mesh (less than 5M), for realistic terrain feel.
- Surroundings of LEMD, and over 200 square kilometers of photo scenery coverage and 5 meter mesh terrain.
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- With P3dv4.5 HF2 no need to switch AFX files for airport runway configuration with AI traffic.
- For P3dv5 there is the option of a non-PBR version due to VRAM issues with the PBR version of LEMD in P3dv5.
- Automatic seasonal textures and features utilizing the P3D scripting engine, no need to set season manually.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- VGDS system uses GSX for our own created .ini files.
- Scenery configurator for selecting and unselecting features.
- And much more....
Required: SODE. Prepar3dv4.4 or higher. P3dv4.5 HF2 for accurate AI traffic runway usage.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V5
Recommended: GSX for VGDS on customized positions.
Download size: 2.5GB.