We are proud to release our latest work, featuring one of America's most modern and beautiful terminals, due to open in May 2019, New Orleans new Int'l Airport.
• KMSY airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
• New terminal opening May 2019, with full interiors including checking counters, security checkpoints departure lounges etc. (Opening date changed to August 2019)
• Old terminal keeping concourse D the only part that will remain after most of the old terminal being demolished after the new terminal is operational.
• Customized ship traffic for the Mississippi river, featuring the typical type of ships made for specially for KMSY by Henrik Nielsen.
• Nearby surroundings of KMSY
• SODE animated jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
• SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
• SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present
• Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
• Seasonal textures and conditions, set by the scenery configurator tool.
• More than 30 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of manually placed autogen and their respective seasons perfectly blending with other addons.
• And much more.....
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Version 4.4 or higher
Prepar3D version 5
Simobject display engine (SODE)