Orange County is the third most populous county in California, with more than 3 million people and the 6th most populous in the US. Its airport John Wayne International airport handles almost 10 million passengers per year, making it the second most important in the region after LAX.
- KSNA (SNA) John Wayne International airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings, shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all buildings.
- Custom reflection maps and customized global environment map (FSX)
- Surroundings extremely detailed.
- Downtown Irvine, Newport Beach area buildings (optional)
- Skyscrapers with land able helipads.
- 14 square miles of optional photo scenery with hundreds of hand placed autogen.
- Ability to remove and add optional scenery for compatibility with other addons.
- Scenery configurator.
- Custom animated (CTRL+J) jetway and static.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Static GA aircraft.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- FSX, FS2004, Prepar3Dv1 and Prepar3Dv2,v4 support.
- Much more!
MSFSX, FSX: Steam Edition
Lockheed Martin Prepar3d Version 2,3 & 4