With so much attention having been given to the Eastern and Central Caribbean, we ask the question, don't you think it is time for another aerodrome in the Western Caribbean? But then, where hasn't already been done? Where is interesting enough to be done? What about an airport on an island, one surrounded by the largest barrier reef in the Caribbean, second largest in the world! An island which offers zip-lining, botanical gardens, deep sea fishing and much more. Have you guessed where it is yet? Roatan Island in Honduras.
The airport is Juan Manuel Galvez international, it receives regular scheduled flights from Miami, Dallas, Houston and Atlanta in the United States, from El Salvador and from mainland Honduras. And seasonally receives flights from Italy and Canada. The runway is a 7000 foot runway surrounded by the sea and mountains, giving it a spectacular and interesting approach.
We have made possible within this scenery a very high definition airport coupled with very realistic surrounding ambiance.
- MHRO (RTB) airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
- Attention to detail to the apron terminal area, down to hand detailed texturing.
- Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings, shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all buildings.
- Custom reflection maps and customized global environment map (FSX)
- Surroundings extremely detailed.
- Entire island, with mesh, photo scenery hand placed autogen and custom land class, customized shorelines etc.
- 340 square kilometers of customized scenery.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- Static GA aircraft and commercial.
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Birds, Dolphins.
- FSX, Prepar3Dv1 and Prepar3Dv2 support.
- Much more!