LatinVFR Santiago SCEL v2 for p3dv4 & P3dv5
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport is Chile's main airport, and one of South America's most important. Handling more than 20 million passengers a year this airport is home to many important airlines and has dozens of international airlines with flights to other countries in South America, North America, Europe and Asia.
This new version of SCEL is completely built from scratch with no elements from the previous version used, nonetheless we extend a curtesy lower cost update fee to ALL customers of v1.
We at LVFR did our best to recreate the airport as it is planned to be completed in 2020 with its new international terminal. Design was based on the master plan and its current state of construction.
For this scenery we REQUIRE you install SODE before installing this scenery as SODE will control the jetways, all runway lights and windsocks.
- Highly detailed terminal and airport buildings. New international terminal done according to master plan and current work, which is expected to finish in 2020.
- Interior modeling on all passenger terminals, with furniture/static humans.
- Highly realistic animated SODE jetways.
- PBR materials for all buildings and ground polygons (P3dv4.4+ required)
- Animated ramp agents.
- Custom animated windsock.
- Runway lights controlled by SODE, turn on during low visibility/rain automatically.
- Highly detailed ground polygons, with different shaders and effects.
- Excellent night effects and dynamic lights.
- Surroundings extremely detailed, downtown Santiago buildings
- Photo scenery coverage includes airport vicinity and nearby mountains.
- Extremely detailed terrain mesh for the region of Santiago, and nearby Andes mountains for highly detailed approach immersion.
- Static aircraft
- Customized apron/road animations
- Scenery configurator tool.
- And much more.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.4+
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V5
Simobject display engine (SODE)