Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport KMSY located to the west of the city next to the Mississippi river, serves many destinations in North America, Central America and Europe. In November 2019 the new terminal for this airport was opened and is one of the most modern airport terminals in North America.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Hand made, Realistic terminals with interiors, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Custom made bridges that cross the Mississippi.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
- Previous customers get it at discounted price. Put promo code KMSYMSFS on checkout.